We, the members of the Branford Public School community, are committed to developing lifelong learners who are capable and confident, who contribute to their community, and who succeed in a changing global society.
In order to achieve this mission, the faculty and administration of the Branford Public Schools join with parents and members of the community,
- to foster continuous growth toward excellence in each student, class and school
- to enhance community understanding and appreciation of the schools
- to enhance the schools' effectiveness in responding to the increased demand to serve an expanded role in student and community life
- to increase management efficiency and effectiveness
- to promote growth opportunities for staff which will enable them to experience continuous improvement
- to develop and maintain facilities which meet growing and changing educational and community needs
- to broaden the use of advanced technologies which support continuous improvement of the educational process
- to develop in each student an understanding of, and ability to function in, a multi-cultural, interdependent world.